Rather than buying cheap trendy items, my goal this year is to invest in good-quality timeless pieces. So, while I was moping around sick and in bed last week, I decided to make little Wednesday wishlist…
I lost my voice for at least 5 days last week, I was sick with who-knows-what, because I never actually went to the doctor. Instead, I self-diagnosed myself with laryngitis. For a talker like me, losing your voice for 4 days felt like an eternity.
There was one day in specific that I couldn’t even get myself to whisper. Miguel, my sweet husband, was in the same room and couldn’t understand a word I said — therefore, I resorted to communicating via texts and emails. Not as fun as it sounds, I promise.
The thing I later realized was that although I didn’t have a voice, I technically could have been catching-up on blogging and chatting up a storm with you online. However, I couldn’t even get myself to do that, I seriously had no energy. My body ached, I had zero appetite and my throat was on fire. Womp womp, cue the world’s smallest violin.
Guess what I did do? I gladly browsed the web and created a wish list… Don’t worry, I didn’t buy anything. But a girl can dream… Technically we still have 5 days left of the Nordstrom sale, right?
Here’s my Wednesday wishlist:
- DVF Purdette Romper – Tell me this romper isn’t precious? It’s so girly and dainty. I love it.
- Tory Burch Brody Bucket Bag – Oh and this bag! I’ve been eying it for a while now. I was hoping it would go on sale. No luck, yet.
- Current Elliot Denim Dress – It’s so hard to find a denim dress that fits well. The price is right for this Current Elliot dress. But I’m a little scared of the fit. Meh!
- Mac by Marc Jacobs Luna Bag – This grained leather bucket bag makes my heart skip a beat. The zip side pockets and gold hardware give it just the right touch of glam.
- Halogen Olson Flats – These cute Valentino-look-alikes were originally $89, but right now they are only $59 at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Hurry get ’em while they last, unfortunately my size sold out. :(
- Zara Flowing Waistcoat – I did say that I would try to not shop at Zara anymore, but can you blame me if I make one more purchase there? Or two? Or three?
- Adidas Superstar Originals – Last but not least, these classic kicks are back! Man, I so wish I would have kept the ones I owned back in middle school. They are still just as fly, and I want them!
What’s on your wishlist?
SHOP THE LOOK: