2014 GIFT GUIDE FOR HER
Christmas season is here and all the excitement it brings! And what more can I ask for, it gives me yet another reason to shop and be thoughtful toward the ones I love.
Perhaps you’re not sure what to buy the miss, or need a little help shopping for your bestie… Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered with a gift guide for her – she’ll surely love one of these dashing details.
- Who could say no to these trendy headphones? They are the perfect gift for a sassy jet-setter.
- J. Crew never fails… This scarf is both cozy and stylish!
- Cat-eyed sunnies!! I’ve been looking for some like these for a while now. So, I may or may not get these for myself. PS: I’ve yet to see someone wearing this style and NOT look fabulous.
- Riding boots are so timeless and chic. Everyone should own at least one good pair.
- 1 shoe, 2 shoe… If you can’t tell, I’m a shoe kind-of-girl and I make friends with others like me. ;) So, I KNOW the perfect leopard flats will make any lady smile
- This Kate Spade candle is so perfect! For a home, an office, you let her find the setting and allow her to light up the joy.
- A good palette is a must! Whether she’s a make-up junkie or just wears it on special occasions – this palette is just what she needs. It has great reviews and blends to perfection.
- You’ve heard of looking like a million bucks? But Bond No. 9 is what smelling like a million bucks feels like! Can’t go wrong.
SHOP THE FLAIR: