FIVE FAVORITES: BEAUTY
I don’t know about you, but doesn’t if feel like this year has completely flown by?
Does anyone ever have time for rest and relaxation anymore? Before you know it, it’s Halloween, Thanksgiving, then Christmas… Then hello New Year, yikes!
Well, in the midst of this non-stop, on-the-go life of mine, I’ve had a few people ask me all sorts of beauty questions lately. From: What hair product I use, to what mascara I recommend? Thus, today’s post.
Here are a few of my current beauty favorites…
- Smashbox– Limitless Longwear Lipgloss – boundless: Oh the magic of gloss… It gives that effortless look with just the right amount of color and shine, great for both day and night!
- Bobbi Brown – Lash Glamour Lengthening Mascara: Perfectly separated long lashes are hard to come by, but with this olive-derived, Vitamin B mascara I can be smudge-free all day long!
- Deva Curl – Light Defining Gel: This product is probably my best friend, not only does it help me avoid frizz, but it also deﬁnes my curls by locking in the good moisture and keeping out the bad. I don’t leave my house without this puppy! It’s part of my curly hair regimen.
- essie – blue rhapsody: Regardless of how busy you are, every girl needs a good mani and pedi — and this pop of blue metallic feels like a fun jazz song unveiling before me, shiny yet matte with a mix of cool and sheen.
- Resvology – Age Corrective Eye Cream: Who says we can’t turn back time or at least slow it down? This lightweight, hydrating eye cream minimizes lines and wrinkles, as it firms, tightens and refines your eyes. Oh and did I mention it’s paraben and sulfate free? Yup, I’m a fan!
There you have it! Those are my little go-to beauty weapons for long work days. What are some of yours?
*This post is sponsored and backed by Resvology. All content reflects my honest and personal opinion.*