Can you believe we are already in the month of September? So many things have been going on here at Flair Miami, and we are happy to be able to share our journey with you! With that being said, we have some things coming up that we want our readers to be prepared for…
- Get ready to get competitive! Some of our upcoming stories will involve contests/giveaways, so get ready to interact as you read! Stay tuned because we’ll have prizes you don’t want to miss.
- Friday’s will now be know as Fashion Fridays! So follow us each Friday to keep up to date with the latest fashion trends, Flair Miami style.
- Finally, get on-the-go information on upcoming events via our Twitter and Facebook. Go to our “Get Social” section on the side bar to the right, and follow/like our Twitter and Facebook pages!
And readers, your input is extremely important to us, and we’d really appreciate it if you’d let us know what your favorite stories have been so far, and why. Also, if there are any topics you’d like to know more of, let us know! So please, comment below and share with us what you are thinking!
We can’t wait to hear what some of you have to say. Thank you for reading, and have a beautiful September!
My name is Giselle Valenzano and I was born and raised right here in the beautiful MIA. If I’m not working or studying for an exam, you’ll find me at the beach reading, practicing yoga at the park, or at home drawing and painting (a new found hobby of mine)!
My passion for reading, writing, and the fun things in life is what brought me to Flair Miami. By interning here I hope to get as much experience as I can, while giving readers my take on the wonderful things that go on in my home town.
This opportunity is the first step to reaching my goal to become a successful writer, and I hope you enjoy reading my stories just as much as I enjoy sharing them!
Great things are happening at Flair Miami, it has been a little over 2 months since we’ve gone live and there is so much to tell…
- Flair Miami now has a new team member, an awesome new intern. Please join me as we welcome, Giselle Valenzano!
- Giselle couldn’t have joined at a better time, my husband and I will be leaving on a trip to Europe tomorrow morning. Germany, Italy, Austria, and France, here we come!
- Last but not least, so far we’ve reached over 2,000 people with our posts. Woo hoo! Thank YOU so much for reading and for joining us on this journey.